The new season of the English Premier League has begun, and the contenders for the title are already visible. The main contenders are:
* Manchester City;
The last time the teams met in the EPL was in the 2016/17 season, when the Reds won the title.
The first matches of the season have already shown that the fight for the champion title is very intense. The teams are fighting for the coveted places in the Champions League zone, as well as for the places in England’s top-4.
Of course, the main goal of the teams is to win the coveted trophy, but there are also other ambitions, too. For example, to qualify for the Champions league.
So, who will be the main contenders for winning the title?
Who has most chances of winning the champion trophy this season?
The main contenders of the title fight are:
* Manchester City.
Both teams are already very strong in the domestic arena. Liverpool is the best in the Premier League, and Manchester City is one of the main favorites of the EFL Cup.
However, the Premier league is very different from the Epl. There are a lot of interesting matches, which the teams have to play, but the main thing is to finish the season in the top 4.
What is the main difference between the Eredivisie and the Eupl?
In the Eup, the teams play in a round-robin format. This means that the teams will play against each other once in a while, and then the winner will be determined.
In Eredi, the matches are played in a best of three format.
This means that each team will play three matches against the opponents. The winner of each match will be declared the champion.
There are also a lot more interesting matches in the Dutch championship. For instance, the following matches are worth noting:
1. The match between PSV and PSV. The match ended with a score of 2:0.
2. The game between PSG and Feyenoord. The score was 1:1.
3. Another match between Twente and Sparta. The game ended with the score of 1:2.
4. A match between Sparta and Ajax. The final score was 2:1, which is a lot better than the score in the previous match.
5. Ajax and PSG. The team won with a final score of 3:2, which was a lot higher than the previous one.
6. Eintracht and PS Vitesse. The Eintriacht won with the final score 2:2 and the Vitessecame with a 1:3 score.
7. Feyenoar and Spartak. The matches ended with 1:5 and 1:4 scores, respectively.
8. Twente, Ajax and Spartacus. The last game ended in a 1-1 draw.
9. Groningen and PS Juventus. The games ended with 2:3 and 2:5 scores, which were a lot worse than the scores in the games against Feyenoare and Spartac.
10. The second match between Feyenoort and Spartas. The result was 2-0 for the team.
All the Eups are interesting, and there are a ton of matches to watch.
Who will win the EFA Cup?
Now, the Efa Cup is a tournament for the best clubs in the Netherlands. The winners of the tournament will get a place in the Europa League.
It is also worth noting that the EFC is a new tournament, and it is still unclear who will get the first ticket to the Europa league. The following teams are the favorites:
and Spartak, who won the Eintrigg Cup in the season 2019/20.
Ajax is the most obvious favorite of all, but it is not the only team that can win the cup.
They are: AZ; De Graafschap; AZ Alkmaar; NEC; and PS.
PS is a team that has already won the cup twice. The first time was in 1990, when they won the tournament with a 4:1 score. The next time they won it with a 5:1 goal difference.
Now they are the main contender for winning it again. They are also the team that is the closest to the E FA Cup, but they are not the most likely to win it.
Will PS be able to defend their title?
Of the teams that have already won it, PS is the only one that can not win it again, because they have already lost it once.
For PS, it is very important that the team does not lose points in matches against weaker teams. The club is also very confident, because it has won the Europa Cup the last two times.
How will the EGF Cup be decided?
This year, the tournament is held in the English Championship, which means that there will be a lot less matches in comparison to previous years.